Monday, December 8, 2008

Mr. Clean




Sunday I had a 12:30 lunch date. I was actually excited about this date. I got to the restaurant 10 minutes early and he was already there. He had gone in and put our names on the list just in case there was a wait for the after church crowd.

We sat down and had a VERY nice lunch. He made sure the waitress took my order first, didn't talk with his mouth full, didn't have any bad manners that I could see. We talked and talked and talked. Things were going really great.

He made a comment about halfway through that I wasn't thrilled about but I could live with it. He was wearing jeans and a button up shirt and claimed it was the most he was going to be dressed up EVER.

About 1.5 hours into our date he started talking about his home. I had told him that I planned on spending the afternoon picking up my house, running the vacuum, changing the sheets, etc. He then spent a good 20 minutes telling me how GROSS his house was. He started by telling me that he had emptied his storage unit so I thought he just had a lot of "stuff" OH NO!!! He had a dog up until this past week and was bragging that he hasn't vacuumed in over 2.5 months! That he uses the stove to hold his folded laundry, that he rarely changes the sheets, and so much more. That was too much for me.

I'm sorry but thinking about the dust, dander, dog hair, and other dust bunnies that are all over that house makes me want a shower!

This one wasn't as funny as the last one, it was disappointing but I promised to blog about them all!!

My next date is Wed night!! Look for updates Thursday at the latest.

1 comment:

PiaffePlease said...

Dont men know not to tell women that they are a complete mess!?