Monday, December 8, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to my world of BAD dating. The past few months I have been on a series of dates that have me looking for the hidden camera. Friends and family have gotten so much entertainment out of these dates I have decided to blog about them. This will be a collection of horrible first dates. The things these men have done so far is shocking and hilarious. I will give all the men nicknames so that nobody knows who they trully are! While I have TONS of stories from previous dates I will start with the ones from this past weekend and go from there. All the men will be from Match.com unless otherwise stated. My membership is over in Feb 09' and my plan is to go on as MANY dates between now and then. Hopefully finding one that will make it to a second date. Cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog link on Craig's List and decided to read your blogs. I wish you the best but what I have read so far I would guess to say you are not having much luck. I have tried Match.com and did not have much luck.

Keep your head up and get some pepper spray for the off the wall weird dates. There is someone out there for you but you have to date a lot people to find him.