Friday, December 19, 2008

The Ladie's Man Strikes Again


Crab legs again! Unfortunately we didn't get the waitress that we asked for but this one did a pretty good job. I still think the new ones are fun to shock. We order 3 crab leg dinners and they always repeat it back to us "THREE crab leg dinners???"
Dinner was great and we got to talk a lot. Made tons more Christmas plans and I made sure that my "Santa" list was understood.
It is nice to have good dates mixed in with all the others.
I have a lunch date on Saturday so look for an update before Sunday evening. Cross your fingers for me! I know some are crossing for a good date and some are crossing for another Captain Kirk!
Have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

If you didn't have a few good dates sprinkled in amongst the bad... YOU'D GO CRAZY! :-)