Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Awesomsauce

I have decided that you guys deserve more posts and since I have been busy the past few weeks I will broaden my blog to include pre-dating conversations. You guys will get to see the ones that don't make it to the date.

This guy gets major bonus points for originality and I admit that just for that I would go on a date with him. Curiosity killed the cat!

I got an email on a dating site last night.....NOT Plenty of Fish though. LOL

So, I was browsing through POF profiles, lookin' for people in my area to talk to, and get to know some new people, maybe even find that special someone. I came across your profile, and you really seem like an awesome person. So I thought I'd leave you a small "let's get in touch" note. If you'd like, drop me a line sometime, and maybe we can start something interesting. My messenger ID is XXXXXXX on yahoo messenger and AIM. I really hope to get back in touch with ya.
Danny


NOW, If you haven't figured out by now that this whole thing has just been copied and pasted, you probably shouldn't even message me back to begin with. Matter of fact, I'd be much more happy if you'd just stay as far the hell away from me on here as ya can. I know what your thinking, your either thinking "damn, like, dis guy really is an asshole 2 me" or "Well, at least he's honest" or, something to that effect. If it's the latter, please keep reading.

Truth is, no matter how smart, caring, intelligent, etc, etc, etc, I could possibly be, there's a good chance, that this letter will just end up getting deleted, possibly before it's even read. SO, that being said, why should I waste my time, typing you out a nice, note, just for you. While I am truly interested in you, and really would like to get to know you better, because of your fellow women, it's not worth my time. I suppose these dating sites has taught women to be even more superficial and men to be even more spineless. ANYwho...

I really WOULD like to hear from you, and even though this was copy and paste, at least it's (i hope) somewhat unique, and I truly wouldn't have sent it, if I hadn't at least found a couple of things that I liked. That being said....

PLEASE, don't message me back on here, giving me your messenger ID instead, and telling me to IM you sometime, I won't. I gave you my messenger ID in the first paragraph on purpose, and I'm not going to make the first move twice. Besides, if you really are that braindead and/or lazy, I probably shouldn't have sent this to you in the first place. If you DO message me back on here, PLEASE be kind enough to read though my profile first. I don't expect you to type out this big long paragraph, but I do expect a small bit of effort. SO....
If you've found this comical, GREAT.... I bet we'd get along quite awesomesauce. If your offended, PLEASE, go BACK (I wouldn't have messaged you if you hadn't before) to SCHOOL, put AWAY the cell phone, at least for a while, and go read a BOOK.


Hope to hear from you soon.
Danny

10 comments:

Becky said...

WOW.

I think I just got motion-sick from all the back-and-forth swinging in that letter.

That was CREEPY.

SweetPea said...

Unbelievable...

I have no other words.

Carol :) said...

Geez, that was annoying. I would avoid that guy like the plague.

Unknown said...

haha, that is mental!

Anonymous said...

The nerve! He points out that if you can't read the whole thing, you should go back to school, and then he uses the wrong form of the contraction for "you are" throughout the whole email. Dating sites do something to your brain after a while...

jengersnap said...

Awesomesauce?

Gawd I'm glad I'm happily married. Dating into my 30's would have lowered my IQ

WV: awnes. As in as least he thinks he's being awnes with her.

Evilkateh said...

lmfao am the only one that thought he sounds quite funny? xD

I quite like him ROFL.

Neveraseconddate said...

Evilkateh, Thank you! I thought it was really funny too.

fuglyhorseoftheday said...

Awesomesauce? Sounds like he has a pet name for his...well I won't go there. But think WWHM material!

Nikki Pratt said...

What in the hell... Everybody wants to know why I got married so young? Because I found a good guy & latched on FREAKING TIGHT... Holy crap.